Wendelsbergs Hotel and Hostel
More about STF Göteborg/Mölnlycke/Wendelsberg Hotel and Hostel
The wooden manor house of Wendelsberg was once an exclusive villa for business mogul Bruno Wendel. Today the building functions as a meeting place for people who wish to enjoy peace and tranquility while still having access to big city life. The hostel is just 10 km from the heart of Göteborg.
- Breakfast room and guest kitchen.
- Common room with TV/video/DVD player.
- Laundry rooms with tumble dryers.
- Outdoor furniture around barbecue sites.
- Free parking.
- Smoking and pets are not allowed in any room.
- Walking distance to a lake for swimming and shops.
- The facility provides alcohol-free surroundings.
Monday-Friday 4.00-7.30 pm
Saturday 3.00-6.00 pm
Sunday 12.00-2.30 pm
We can arrange check in at other times (in which case we place the key in a box), but we cannot accommodate guests who need to check in later than 10.00 pm.
Lunch is served on weekdays.
The reception desk sells coffee with a bite to eat, and a limited range of items.
To see and do
The hostel is wonderfully situated in a beautiful green environment: there are jogging tracks and a park area with ponds just around the corner, and a swimming lake with a jetty and diving board for refreshing dips located within walking distance.